Bring in your gently worn winter sports apparel & gear at our inwood village & outlet locations (1/05/2013 through 1/10/2013). You price it! If it sells you’ll be mailed a gift letter for the full amount sold. If it doesn’t sell you have two options:
1. We’ll keep it to donate and you’ll be given a tax receipt for the full amount.
2. If you would like the goods back you can swing by the Outlet Jan. 16th through Jan. 25th. After that all items will be donated.
Enjoy food truck & refreshments on us Jan. 11th & Jan. 12th from Noon till 2pm. Extended store hours will be Fri. to Sat. 9am to 6pm and Sun. 10am to 5pm
Take an additional 20% off all apparel & gear at the Outlet store. Save the date to shop top brands. SALE WILL BE AT THE OUTLET LOCATION ONLY. 1/11/2013 -1/13/2013
2013 SWAP RULES @SKIESTA
1. We do not accept underwear, socks or t-necks.
2. The decisions are yours as to what to charge. Remember, your items will sell faster if the prices are competitive.
3. Because of the huge amount of equipment expected for the Swap we cannot bargain on your behalf. Please price your goods as aggressively as you can.
4. Bindings/SKIS which are not “in DIN” (this means we are prohibited by the binding companies from working on the bindings) cannot be adjusted by SBS. They will be marked as “not in DIN” during the swap.
5. There is no implied guarantee on anything sold at the Swap. In order to avoid confusion, sales personnel at the store may not assist swappers with boot-fits.
6. Swap items may not be returned. Layaways are not allowed.
7. If you have elected to donate your unsold goods, a computerized receipt will be mailed to you for your tax purposes.
8. Please understand that swappers may not change their donate/pick-up designation after the forms are filed.
9. Calculation of the sales will take at least ten days. Please do not call during this period. Gift certificates will be mailed no later than November 30, 2010
10. St. Bernard Sports is not responsible for Swap items, which are lost or stolen. Swap at your own risk.
11. Retrieval of pick-up (not-to-be-donated) items begins 1/16/2013 at our OUTLET. The absolute final day for pick-up will be 1/25/2013. UNCLAIMED ITEMS will be donated to charity the next day.
12. AUTO Donate means that the goods for one reason or another will not be offered for sale at the swap but will automatically be “donated”.
For more information about Skiesta Swap & Sale 2013 give us a call at (214) 357.1086